This shoe can transition from an indoor cycling studio to a gym workout and out to the coffee shop. The seamless mesh design has a terrific feel and maximizes breathability. Using our experience with cycling shoes, we’ve built in stiffness for comfortable pedaling, but left enough give in the toe area to walk normally. A single strap makes for quick adjustability, while the recessed cleat mount keeps metal cleats from clicking on the floor.
- Booty construction with single strap for easy on/off in busy studio environment
- Mesh forefoot for additional breathability and comfort
- 3/4 length composite shank provides pedaling stiffness without sacrificing walk-ability
- Easy to walk recessed-cleat design
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.