Ever hear the phrase go big, or go home? Well, we wouldn't say that's our motto everyday, though we appreciate someone sending it pretty much any day of the week. We're more of the go big and find loam kind of riders. Party pace on the way up, and within reason, sending it as much as we can on the way down, with plenty of stops along the way to take in the scenery. Garneau created the women's Struck mountain bike jersey for just that: riding trail, exploring the woods, being "awestruck" at the views we take in, and being present in the world around us. It's not all about emotions though. Garneau used state-of-the-art fabrics like the Zircon material that provides a cooling effect once sweat activated, and AnCore Mesh that keeps air flowing for quick moisture management. We need to move around on the bike as well, so Garneau gave it a women-specific relaxed fit that's non-restrictive, and threw in a few other bells and whistles like silicone grippers at the shoulders to keep the jersey in place, some hits of reflectivity, and a zip pocket to store your essentials.
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Jersey Fabric : AnCore Mesh: Its rugged semi-opaque structure provides breathability and extra protection - Zircon
- Jersey Fabric Technology: Ventilated, Quick-drying and moisture management
- Garment Feature Jersey : Armor protection compatible - Silicone grippers at shoulders
- Jersey Pockets : 1 zippered pocket at side
- Jersey Sun Protection: UPF/SPF 30
- Jersey Visibility Features: Back reflective accents