Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
$31.00 - $40.00
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible 185cm cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches, plus you get 1 LED light, laser-cut key for nighttime use and 4 regular laser-cut keys.
Giant's SureLock Tough 1 lock incorporates the strength of a heavy-duty chain with the simplicity and portability of a coiled cable lock. Square steel chain links are tough as can be, and they're coated in a durable nylon cover that protects your bike's finish. The double bolt lock mechanism resists picks and drills so you can lock your bike up without worry.
Folds like origami but solid like Fort Knox. The compact package folds up easily and can be put in your back pocket or mounted to your frame using the included water bottle mount. We use hardened pins and 5mm thick steel links. Seamlessly wraps around your frame and secure your ride to anything from a bike rack to lamp post. Product Features: - Security level 7 - Security of a U-lock but will fit in the palm of your hand - Bottle cage mount included - 3 keys included - Weight: 1lb 6 oz
The Day Tripper bike lock is light weight and compact. The self-coiling, key-lock cable is a perfect security companion for a day of darting around town on your bike. - 10mm woven self-coiling steel cable - Plastic covering protects the bicycle’s finish - Includes two keys - QuikClip mounting bracket included - For low-to medium-risk theft areas - Weight: 0.9 pounds - Dimensions: 10mm x 6ft
$7.99 - $34.99
Make any lock more versatile with Planet Bike's Double Ended Cable. With loops on each end, this strong cable allows you to extend the range of any traditional lock so you can secure the wheels, lock more bikes, safeguard accessories, etc.
Planet Bike's Quick Stop RS Resettable Lock is a great way to protect your two-wheeler. It boasts Planet Bike's impact-resistant, pick-proof, E-Z set combination lock (you can reset the combination anytime you want) and a plastic-covered 6-foot-long, 10mm-diameter cable that reaches around both wheels, the frame and an immovable object. This self-coiling lock is easy to carry, too.
$59.00 - $95.00
- The ideal solution to bicycle wheel theft - Includes a front and rear wheel locking skewer, with each lock operated using a unique multi combination key, to ensure the security of your wheels at a fraction of their replacement cost
$19.99 - $25.00
MSW Keyed Cable Locks are easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're plastic coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Two keyed-alike keys included - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - Sliding protective cover over key entry - KLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - KLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - KLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
$16.99 - $25.00
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
- 9.5mm four-sided chain links made of 3t manganese steel - Protective nylon webbing with hook-n-loop fasteners to hold cover in place and prevent scratches to bike frame - Adjustable rubber end-caps keep webbing ends protected while allowing the user to change the webbing length up or down as desired - Hardened Steel bodied Padlock with 2" x 11mm hardened steel shackle - Retained shackle side allows chain to be carried around waist - Hardened double deadbolt provides additional holding power against twist attacks - High security Pin-style cylinder - 2 ergonomic keys with coiled wrist key chains - Key Safe Program
Kryptonite's Disc Stainless Steel Padlock features an armor-protected shackle to defend against cutting attacks. The stainless-steel deep-welded body resists hammer and cut attacks, too. And, this fine 70mm lock includes a 5-pin brass cylinder for added protection.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At 21.5 inches long, the Evolution gives your bike security in a pint-size package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1090 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for maximum strength. At 35.5-inches long, the Evolution gives you biking security in an easy-to-carry package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer.
- 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks - Double Deadbolt locking mechanism has extensive holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder with reinforced anti-drill, anti-pull protection system - Sliding dust cover protects and extends cylinder life - 3 stainless steel keys—one lighted with high-intensity bulb & replaceable battery Key Safe Program Product dimensions: 1.8” x 2.1” (48mm x 54mm) Product weight: 1.85 lbs (0.84 kgs)
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- 3-Digit non-resettable combination - Combo Safe Program - 4mm-thick chain links - 110cm in length
A compact secondary deterrent for use when less length is needed. - 2 keys - 4mm thick chain links - 110cm length
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 1.90 lbs
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- Lock Type: Key - Thickness: 5mm - Lock Size: 85cm (2.8 feet) - Bracket: No
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 1.70 lbs
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 4.50 lbs
- 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.3” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70 kgs)
- The mini version (55cm) of the popular Keeper 785 - Lightweight for easy transport—only 2 lbs. - 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - New end link design secures chain with hardened deadbolt - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick- and drill-resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic "I" keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
Page 1 of 8 Next page