Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
The KryptoFlex 818 Cable and Padlock is an 8mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops on the ends easily lock with the included key padlock, while the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 818 Cable & Padlock is 8mm x 6-feet.
Giant's SureLock Tough 1 lock incorporates the strength of a heavy-duty chain with the simplicity and portability of a coiled cable lock. Square steel chain links are tough as can be, and they're coated in a durable nylon cover that protects your bike's finish. The double bolt lock mechanism resists picks and drills so you can lock your bike up without worry.
Giant's SureLock Tough 2 lock incorporates the strength of a heavy-duty chain with the simplicity and portability of a coiled cable lock. Hardened steel links surround a twisted steel cable for a lock that's easy to carry along for the ride but packs some serious protection. The cable is coated in a durable nylon cover that protects your bike's finish. The double bolt lock mechanism resists picks and drills so you can lock your bike up without worry.
The lightest U-lock on the market. The Carlito’s compact design offers security that can easily fit in the pocket of your jeans or messenger bag and not weight you down. Product Features: - Security level 4 - Silicone overmold - Shackle size: 75mm x 127mm - 3 keys included - Weight: 395g (Under 1lb)
With its 6’ vinyl-coated 12mm steel cable, key-controlled lock fittings at both ends, and compact package, this lock is a great solution for someone who is always on the go. A do-it-all workhorse at a valued price point. Product Features: - Security level 3 - 12mm steel braided cable with vinyl shell and weather-resistant dust shutter - 3 keys included - 6’ in length - Weight: 13 oz
Folds like origami but solid like Fort Knox. The compact package folds up easily and can be put in your back pocket or mounted to your frame using the included water bottle mount. We use hardened pins and 5mm thick steel links. Seamlessly wraps around your frame and secure your ride to anything from a bike rack to lamp post. Product Features: - Security level 7 - Security of a U-lock but will fit in the palm of your hand - Bottle cage mount included - 3 keys included - Weight: 1lb 6 oz
This Hooligan is 40 inches of hardened chain wrapped in a soft nylon sheath. The lock head is covered in soft-touch silicone to prevent dinging your bike. Lock up the frame and either front or rear wheel to keep your bike safe. Long enough to be worn around your torso but will fold down small enough to fit in a bag. Product Features: - Security level 6 - 7mm diameter steel chain - 40-inch in length - 3 keys included - Weight: 2lb 12oz
This lock features a programmable 4-digit code, uses a 5' braided steel cable, and features a self-coiling design showing our commitment to quality construction and materials. It was designed to protect your bike in high-traffic environments and packs away easily in a messenger bag or backpack. - Security level 3 - 12mm steel braided cable with vinyl shell - Programmable 4-digit code - 5' in length - Weight: 14oz
If you dread keys, the Shackleton is the ticket. You can program in your own four digit code for easy opening each time. Silicone overmold and quick, push-button release shackle will protect your bike in most environments. Product Features: - Security level 5 - Silicone overmold and frame mount included - Shackle size: 96mm x 167mm - Keyless combination wheels - Program your own four digit code - Weight: 2 lbs
The Day Tripper bike lock is light weight and compact. The self-coiling, key-lock cable is a perfect security companion for a day of darting around town on your bike. - 10mm woven self-coiling steel cable - Plastic covering protects the bicycle’s finish - Includes two keys - QuikClip mounting bracket included - For low-to medium-risk theft areas - Weight: 0.9 pounds - Dimensions: 10mm x 6ft
$7.99 - $34.99
Make any lock more versatile with Planet Bike's Double Ended Cable. With loops on each end, this strong cable allows you to extend the range of any traditional lock so you can secure the wheels, lock more bikes, safeguard accessories, etc.
Planet Bike's Quick Stop RS Resettable Lock is a great way to protect your two-wheeler. It boasts Planet Bike's impact-resistant, pick-proof, E-Z set combination lock (you can reset the combination anytime you want) and a plastic-covered 6-foot-long, 10mm-diameter cable that reaches around both wheels, the frame and an immovable object. This self-coiling lock is easy to carry, too.
Designed to keep your saddle safe! 6mm cable loops through saddle rails and frame while still allowing for saddle height adjustment. - Double Looped ends - 2.5-foot cable length
$19.99 - $25.00
MSW Keyed Cable Locks are easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're plastic coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Two keyed-alike keys included - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - Sliding protective cover over key entry - KLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - KLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - KLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
$14.99 - $25.00
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
- 9.5mm four-sided chain links made of 3t manganese steel - Protective nylon webbing with hook-n-loop fasteners to hold cover in place and prevent scratches to bike frame - Adjustable rubber end-caps keep webbing ends protected while allowing the user to change the webbing length up or down as desired - Hardened Steel bodied Padlock with 2" x 11mm hardened steel shackle - Retained shackle side allows chain to be carried around waist - Hardened double deadbolt provides additional holding power against twist attacks - High security Pin-style cylinder - 2 ergonomic keys with coiled wrist key chains - Key Safe Program
Kryptonite's Disc Stainless Steel Padlock features an armor-protected shackle to defend against cutting attacks. The stainless-steel deep-welded body resists hammer and cut attacks, too. And, this fine 70mm lock includes a 5-pin brass cylinder for added protection.
• 11mm hardened New MAX-Performance steel shackle material allows reduction of shackle diameter while maintaining the performance standards of the Evolution Mini-5, Mini-7 & Mini-9 • Reinforced cuff over hardened crossbar and cylinder protects high security disc-style cylinder • DuoCore-new hybrid cylinder technology provides increased security • High security Bent Foot design for ease of use • Kryptonite's lightest weight U-lock option at 747 grams (1.65 lbs)-16% lighter than the Evolution Mini-5 • 3 Stainless steel keys-including new key design and one LED replaceable key fob
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At 21.5 inches long, the Evolution gives your bike security in a pint-size package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1090 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for maximum strength. At 35.5-inches long, the Evolution gives you biking security in an easy-to-carry package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
- 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks - Double Deadbolt locking mechanism has extensive holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder with reinforced anti-drill, anti-pull protection system - Sliding dust cover protects and extends cylinder life - 3 stainless steel keys—one lighted with high-intensity bulb & replaceable battery Key Safe Program Product dimensions: 1.8” x 2.1” (48mm x 54mm) Product weight: 1.85 lbs (0.84 kgs)
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
A compact secondary deterrent for use when less length is needed. - 2 keys - 4mm thick chain links - 110cm length
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
$10.95 - $11.95
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 1.90 lbs
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
Page 1 of 6 Next page