Bike Repair & Service
Alpine Bike Works offers expert bike repair & service
If your bike needs a little love, Alpine Bike Works is the best place to bring it for bike repair and service. Our experienced and talented bike mechanics can take care of all your bike repair needs from a simple cable adjustment to a complex suspension repair. Simple repairs like replacing a tube or installing an accessory can generally be done while you wait. Please call ahead to check.
For most other repairs you will need to leave your bike with us for a few days. When you bring your bike in we will give you a repair assessment, price estimate and estimated turnaround time for the bike repair. If, once we dig into the work, extra parts and/or labor is needed to complete the bike repair, prices may be adjusted - you will be notified before the work is done. We make every effort to keep turn around time on bike repair to 3 days or less, but sometimes during peak season (April 1 - October 1) bike repair could take longer.
Not sure what you need? Bring your bike in for a free safety check or estimate, and we will let you know what we find.
We want your bike riding experience to be the best and we stand behind our work!
$89 + parts
- A basic bike service
- Visually inspect overall bike condition
- Wipe down frame, fork, and wheels
- True and tension wheels
- Hub adjustment
- Inspect brake calipers, hydraulic/cable system, and brake pads
- Inspect drivetrain for function and wear
- Lubricate and clean chain
- Inspect headset, BB, and all suspension pivots for wear
- Torque all bolts to spec
- Adjust tire pressure
- Test ride bike
$150 + parts
- Everything included in the Standard Tune-Up plus-
- Thorough cleaning of frame, fork, wheels, and all components
- Detailed drivetrain cleaning (usually involves removal of cranks, chain, and cassette)
- Bleed hydraulic brakes
- Replace all derailleur wires, housings, and ferrules
- Add tubeless tire sealant and replace valve cores
$275 + parts
- Everything included in the Detailed Tune-Up plus-
- Flush and bleed hydraulic brakes
- Bike stripped down to bare frame and all components thoroughly cleaned
- Inspect/replace all suspension pivot bearings/bushings
|Bike Build||Hourly Labor Rate|
|Suspension Repair/Rebuild||Hourly Labor Rate|
|Dropper Seat Post Service||Hourly Labor Rate|
|Dropper Seat Post Install||Varies|
|Wheel Build||$95 & Up Per Wheel Plus Parts|
|Wheel True||$19 Per Wheel & Up|
|Spoke Replacement w/ Wheel True||$41 Per Wheel & Up|
|Disc Brake Bleed||$20|
|Tube/Tire Install||$18 Per Wheel|
|Bike Boxing (plus shipping)||Hourly Rate|
How it works:
Bring your bike in and leave it with us.
We'll add it to our service queue and give you an estimated day of completion based on our service waitlist. All service repairs run on a first-come, first-served basis. Phone appointments for service will not be admitted.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.